Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know ourselves with Jorginho, Sanchez, maguire (thank god) players can change their minds. Just feel rice has been totally convinced to join arsenal. They are ambitious, building a brilliant squad and keeps him close to home. Just seems to make too much sense
When I read these three names,I don't think we could have had the year we had with them being in the team. Luck plays a big part in transfers.(In hindsight)

City could get two fairly good more fitting mids for the price of one Rice. Veiga and Guler would both together cost less if he does decide to go to Arsenal. You can even add a Williams in there and you have three top talents for the price.

I have faith in Phillips to turn it around.

City could get two fairly good more fitting mids for the price of one Rice. Veiga and Guler would both together cost less if he does decide to go to Arsenal. You can even add a Williams in there and you have three top talents for the price.

I have faith in Phillips to turn it around.
Crikey - I don’t agree with any of that (Other than the other two would cost less).

Rice is English. Rice is mentally as well as ability wise, a perfect City player. Rice is at the top of his game. There’s three reasons why Rice is more expensive.
also - why have you faith in something you’ve no evidence of? Phillips did nothing before he came to us and certainly hasn’t since.
all that said - he’s going to arsenal…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.