Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are bidding he's obviously agreed verbally some terms and is ok with the move

Now depends if West Ham accept, and whether Arsenal get a bid accepted and who convinces him. Arsenal may put extra money down look at United/Sanchez.

We are obviously Declan's first choice. From what I have seen of him, he clearly has a head firmly on his shoulders, so if we can find an agreement with West Ham, he is ours. He will fit right in too, and all this talk about him not wanting to move out of London is bollocks. He is too smart for that.

I think Rice is slightly better than Phillips but certainly not £50m better and it seems especially wasteful as he would just be back up to Rodri the same as Phillips has been.

Unless Pep thinks he can do the Stones CB/DM role but even then I can't imagine he would be better than Stones at it for at least his first season.

The rotation between Stones,Rodri,Rice possibly Gvardiol we’ll be harder to beat. Good built in cover.

Bid is is this morning. We haven't made a bid without knowing what Rice thinks!
Sorry, so you’re saying we are composing a bid this morning or we aren’t. Your other comment in the other forum contradicts it. Or maybe I’m confused haha

Who does he replace in the current system? It's Stones or Rodri.

You tell me because I find it baffling.
I see Stones playing as a CB next season not the hybrid role. But I’m not Pep so I don’t know.
I’m sure the club know what the plans are and they sure as hell won’t be paying 100m for a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.