Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
City wouldn't be bidding if they knew the player wanted something else... He's given his approval, so London or not, the highest bidder wins.
Means nothing. Alexis wanted to join us Economic Maguire probably too Fred too. Ronaldo too. Alves too. Cucurella too. It will be down to him. If he wants to stay in same City for almost similar wages then he would still join Arsenal

I think it’s all about the optics for the arsenal board. They want to seem like they’re going for the big guns, and as long as they’re seen to have tried then they’re happy.

It's not a good look on Edu though as then he gets a reputation of a guy that can't close out deals for Artetas number 1 targets.

With Xhaka and Partey potentially leaving, we are woefully short of experience and leaders. In my opinion Rice should be 1 of the pillars of Artetas team, a future captain and leader.

So you sort out your pillars first, and then add your Havertz or the like after that.

Everyone misses out on players, it's disappointing but you get over it quick. Vlahovic, Mudryk, Martinez etc. But I just get the feeling that this one is different, it really could define Artetas era in my opinion.

If we can sign Kovacic and Rice as replacements for Gundo and Phillips (who I think would be part of a player trade deal for Rice) I would say thats an excellent piece of business. If Bernie is intent on leaving and we flog him to the Saudis for £70/80m it essentially means we get Rice for free which would make it a brilliant piece of business.

Make it happen City !

If we can sign Kovacic and Rice as replacements for Gundo and Phillips (who I think would be part of a player trade deal for Rice) I would say thats an excellent piece of business. If Bernie is intent on leaving and we flog him to the Saudis for £70/80m it essentially means we get Rice for free which would make it a brilliant piece of business.

Make it happen City !
Now that's what you call a good plan of succession.

Think we've broken Stephen Howson (Again!) I think it maybe worth sharing this with someone at City, as I believe he becomes quite libellous about City and FFP and CAS at about 11:30mins in...

Claims we never said we hadn't done anything wrong at CAS and that we only challenged it on the way the evidence was gathered against us. Fuck me, even by that fat ****'s low standards, that's some next level gaslighting right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.