Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Rice potentially coming in, i dont know if there is even a squad spot for Phillips? Am i wrong?
Rice and Phillips (the healthy one) proved they can play together. Phillips was really good for Bielsa until he got injured and I can see him playing further up and playing together with Rodri. It is actually Rice and Rodders I have a huge issue with, I just don't see them playing together.

well we know that, even if u cost 100m, if you dont kick off, you are on the bench until it clicks... And my god have it clicked with Jack. It takes time to get into the system-
Grealish wasn't "on the bench" much ever. He played the average amount of minutes for City last season (and obviously more this season). I don't get why our own fans want to buy into the bullshit circulated by rival fans on the Twitter cesspool.

I know and I commend him for it. But his stance might change should we bring in Rice.
rice in my opinon isnt coming in to play rodris role hes coming in as a future 8. He has the ability to drive forward kind of like yaya use to (no saying hes as good as that)

Phillips will still be rodri's back up in my opinion as they are more simulr in terms of being the sitter. RIce isnt that

i think pep is going with 2 of rodri and rice and allowing phil or kev the free number 10 role. then the back ups to rodri and rice will be phillips and kova.

I think some are forgetting weve got extra games this season so add. Hence why i think pep brought kova in. now its 1 in 1 out. gundo's gone rice is in. Laportes gone gvardiol in

rice in my opinon isnt coming in to play rodris role hes coming in as a future 8. He has the ability to drive forward kind of like yaya use to (no saying hes as good as that)

Phillips will still be rodri's back up in my opinion as they are more simulr in terms of being the sitter. RIce isnt that

i think pep is going with 2 of rodri and rice and allowing phil or kev the free number 10 role. then the back ups to rodri and rice will be phillips and kova.

I think some are forgetting weve got extra games this season so add. Hence why i think pep brought kova in. now its 1 in 1 out. gundo's gone rice is in. Laportes gone gvardiol in
Phillips ain't good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.