Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Declan Rice favours an Arsenal move ahead of Manchester City, then that will say a lot about his ambitions as a player.

I don't say no to a treble winning side managed by the greatest manager we have arguably ever seen to join a bottlejob team across the road that have won 1 premier league title in 19 seasons.

It's simply a no brainer.

I don’t know if I want Rice to come here or not.

We need two 6s, four 8s, one of which can do 6 if needed.
Rodri, Phillips
Foden, KDB, Kovacic and ?
If Bernie leaves we need another 8. Kovacic can do 6.
Don't need Rice.

If Declan Rice favours an Arsenal move ahead of Manchester City, then that will say a lot about his ambitions as a player.

I don't say no to a treble winning side managed by the greatest manager we have arguably ever seen to join a bottlejob team across the road that have won 1 premier league title in 19 seasons.

It's simply a no brainer.
Hypothetically he gets sold on being a regular starter for arsenal and a shoo-in for captain in the near future, for a team on the up, that pushed us for the league this year, who only want to improve and him signing adds to that (plus a bonus of not having to leave London)…. Whereas he may not get the same guarantees from us, regarding guaranteed starts etc.

I’m just playing devils advocate, but it’s not as straight forward as you put it. It’s not, choose City or you haven’t the mental fortitude and will to win etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.