Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been checking the odds on this all day.

This morning we were 11/4 and moved to 19/20 around lunchtime.

About an hour ago we were back at to 2/1 but are now 1/3 favourites. Its amazing how these ITK journalists releasing information can affect the market so much.

If Declan Rice favours an Arsenal move ahead of Manchester City, then that will say a lot about his ambitions as a player.

I don't say no to a treble winning side managed by the greatest manager we have arguably ever seen to join a bottlejob team across the road that have won 1 premier league title in 19 seasons.

It's simply a no brainer.

This is basically where I’m at. If we get him then I think he’ll be a fantastic signing but if we don’t get him (and have done what we can to do so fee-wise with what West Ham want) but he chooses Arsenal then I’ll be glad we don’t get him.

Why would you choose Arsenal? The champions of the 5 of the last 6 seasons want you, the current treble winners and Champions League holders managed by Pep Guardiola who not only has proven himself to be one of the best ever but also excels in player (specifically midfielder) improvement and you choose Arsenal because you want to stay in London…?

It sounds like sour grapes, it’s not because we won’t know his mindset until the day the transfer is done either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.