Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand why. Quite a number of years back, they were ok.

Now there’s an over-saturation of them trying to make a quick buck as they say
That’s the thing. I don’t often watch Steven but when I do, he gives his honest opinions and goes into detail to explain why he’s saying what he’s saying.

Half of these cunts are the YT equivalent of those click bait articles on social media (you’ll never believe what so and so said….).

All they want is for people to quote them and watch the clip. They’ve no interest in honesty or appealing to their own fanbase. They just want to go viral, like the whores they are.

That’s the thing. I don’t often watch Steven but when I do, he gives his honest opinions and goes into detail to explain why he’s saying what he’s saying.

Half of these cunts are the YT equivalent of those click bait articles on social media (you’ll never believe what so and so said….).

All they want is for people to quote them and watch the clip. They’ve no interest in honesty or appealing to their own fanbase. They just want to go viral, like the whores they are.
Aptly put.

I met up with a few long time friends last night, a couple of which are West Ham fans and they're desperate for him to come to City over Arsenal.

He has to decide whether he backs himself to play regularly for us at the top level, but fresh from tasting European success it's a no brainer to go and join the team that's just won the big ones, rather than a team making all the right noises but ultimately still failing.

With the desperation from Arsenal to sign him, the quieter it goes the more confident I'd be.

If I'm an Arsenal fan, I'd be embarrassed the supposed pull is because he can continue to live in London.

David James really did say it best today.

Rice has told West Ham fans he wants to leave to play with the elite and compete for the biggest trophies.

Arsenal will do well to finish top team in London next season.

Rice can win a European Super Cup and World Club Cup within five months of signing for us.

Rice destroys his entire legacy with West Ham if he makes a backward move to Arsenal.

I think the fact that Ornstein reported yesterday that City a preparing a bid, and West Ham were expecting it yesterday, to today the reports are, City unsure what the midfield will look like. If we were 100% serious, the bid would have been in first thing this morning, as it won’t be long until Arsenals 3rd bid is in.

Unless Arsenal are waiting to see what City bid, so they can match or outbid us (I highly doubt this is the case as they’re already so close to a deal)

I don't remember reports claiming that City were preparing a bid. There were reports that West Ham expect a City bid.

Seems you’re more ITK than me, you think we’ve secretly signed him and not told anyone, and waiting till he’s back from Benidorm to let the media know..

No one is going drag Rice back from us holiday so he can do a welcome video! You can agree fee and hold the announcement! Kovacic the example

I just want to take a moment to think of all those people suffering from TFR in our community. Some people may belittle the pain and anguish of TFR but I see the real impacts on peoples lives. Especially during the long summer months and the dark days of January. It's no fucking joke. The feelings are fuckin real FFS!!! It is very difficult to deal with Transfer Frustration Rage. Where to direct all of this FUCKIN RAGE is no small thing. Should we scream at the ITKs or the clubs or the players? Who should we abuse? It's a fuckin travesty man. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.