Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never quite realised how much Hammers fans hate the Arse. They dislike both Spurs and the Arse in fairly equal measure. It has to be said that both clubs’ supporters speak disdainfully of WHU — Spurs fans (tossers that they are) call them Canning Town Bingo Club. Yeah, Spurs who are a ‘big’ club, you know! Both just consider that West Ham don't count. Never mind that the Hammers won a European trophy long before either of them.
They'd quite like Rice to go to us, if I'm picking it up correctly. Of course, there are a few who say “oil club, oil club, anything but them”, etc.
They're enjoying the show, anyway. Think Michael Jackson and popcorn.
Like we would all rather Haaland went to Chelsea over United if we got relegated to the conference North

………..………EDERSON
……STONES….DIAS….GVARDIOL
…………………..RODRI
…….RICE……………………KOVACIC
……………..………KDB
FODEN……….HAALAND…….GREALISH

Come on you fuckers! Have some of this!!!
Bernie ?
Ake ?

I think that they get in “our best starting eleven” all day long. Of course, Bernie may not be here but Ake definitely will.

Bernie ?
Ake ?

I think that they get in “our best starting eleven” all day long. Of course, Bernie may not be here but Ake definitely will.
You can pick and mix players as you like but if we are in for Rice that shape makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.