Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s made it clear he only wants Arsenal then he’s not the player for us and we shouldn’t have even held talks with him knowing that was the case. Instead we’ve potentially allowed our name to be used and given all the cunts in the media plenty of ammunition to blow smoke up their arses and giving what is already one of the worst fanbases in the league an opportunity to gloat about being the bigger club or such nonsense.
The first ‘If’ in this post is very important though. I personally find it hard to believe a player would be so determined to join anyone over City. You either want to be the best you can be or not.

Is the Rice interest a smokescreen to push the price up for Arsenal?….. seems like the hype of 2 days ago has really lost its momentum.

This transfer stinks to high heavens of hype generator through interactions and mass hysteria. Basically another name thrown in the pot so that the mediocre serial bottlers can still say they are a somewhat big club. Over and over and over again City have chosen extremely wisely in their targets, spent low ammounts, obtained immense performance for every million spent. Alvarez, Akanji, Halaand totalling less than 100 million in investment should clarify just how incredible our recruitment is.

Personally my indiference starts at the fact that if the player and his team have known of our interest, which seems there appears to be some, and hasn't chosen to join us then the correct decision is to again invest smartly and not employ someone who clearly thinks that Arteta is a good manager.

If he comes, good addition, if not, we have bigger fish to fry here. Let's not forget, we also spent close to 50 million on a relegation fodder midfield player, and he warmed the bench, despite his European win, he, in my eyes, remains a lower bracket team's midfielder.

Anglo Saxons cant run football clubs as well as Arabs?

What are you trying to say?
Don’t try and put words in my mouth you jumped up Thundercunt. How did you arrive at that? Newcastle United are buying better than you now. If you want to make everything about race, fuck off into off topic with Occupiedpalestineblue.

Is the Rice interest a smokescreen to push the price up for Arsenal?….. seems like the hype of 2 days ago has really lost its momentum.
It sounds as simple as city wanted him- engaged with West Ham for negotiations while also engaging with rice team- were confident they could do the deal with West Ham but found there wasn’t the keenness on the rice side for the deal, as he prefers arsenal and as such city have cooled interest and will probably only move at this stage if a move to arsenal was completely off and rice changes his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.