Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the pitch it gets them closer. Plenty of competitive teams though. It’s off the pitch where Arsenal are light years behind, as with those other competitive squads. That makes a hell of a lot difference. If you believe all the investments in academy & campus, CFG, administration and revenues from sponsors can be wiped out by signing Rice, I think you are naive. Trust me, longer term, Newcastle will do better.
A good team is a jigsaw I think rice is a big piece, they are also about to add other pieces. On the pitch it may get them closer! not arguing about your other points you are making.

Any chance that neither us or arse buy him and he goes the chavs on an 8 yr 105 mill deal?
Personally I don't think he improves us.

Not if you include stupid fucking add ins like winning major pots and want to pay over 4+ years. In that scenario West Ham would keep him for a season and sell next summer
Not when they see the United's bid topping in at 50m for Mason Mount, and even then thats pretty generous for a player with a year left on his contract. Rice will have one season on his contract in the summer of 2024.

The next offer West Ham get from Arsenal will be over 100m, & it will be the biggest offer they ever receive for Rice.

Good player and if he goes to Arsenal or wherever (except Man u) good luck to him.

But I’ve not seen anything from him that I think that makes him special. To me he’s a grafter with a good engine and game awareness. ( I appreciate I am not a qualified coach).

He’s not in the same league as Rodri and prime Fernandinho. (I appreciate he may be slightly different but Rice is not a creative player).

Yes Pep would make him better but there must be cheaper options this could also apply to

I was disappointed when we missed out on Hazard and one or two others but wouldn’t be with Rice.

On the pitch it gets them closer. Plenty of competitive teams though. It’s off the pitch where Arsenal are light years behind, as with those other competitive squads. That makes a hell of a lot difference. If you believe all the investments in academy & campus, CFG, administration and revenues from sponsors can be wiped out by signing Rice, I think you are naive. Trust me, longer term, Newcastle will do better.
Anglo Saxons cant run football clubs as well as Arabs?

What are you trying to say?

good question

Valdes < Ederson
Alves > Akanji
Puyol > Dias
Pique < Stones
Abidal > Aké
Busquets > Rodri
Xavi = de Bruyne
Iniesta > Foden
Villa > Grealish
Pedro < Bernardo
Messi > Haaland

By my calculations 3 or 4.
Why do people (purported City fans) make posts like this slyly trashing some of our players? I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.