Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rice will only go to Arsenal, Arsenal are desperate for him and West Ham are happy to sell for the fee they've stated all along then logically it should be done already.

Something is delaying it, who knows if it's our interest.
likely the fact arsenal have made stupid bids

My guess is that nothing is decided yet.

Maybe Rice is mulling over the offers now.

He was probably keen to join Arsenal a week ago, but he realises that he may never get another chance to join a team as strong as City and to work with a legendary manager.

My guess is that nothing is decided yet.

Maybe Rice is mulling over the offers now.

He was probably keen to join Arsenal a week ago, but he realises that he may never get another chance to join a team as strong as City and to work with a legendary manager.
Like that muller (ing) over offers

I think Phillips is a fool if he doesn't think he should be looking for a move. He may cite others having difficult 1st season's but none of those didn't have any trust from Pep. He played less minutes than Gomez and Palmer.
Ake made just 13 appearances in his debut season. Fewer than Mendy, Zinchenko and Ferran Torres. Eric García made 20 the season before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.