Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he prefers Arsenal we should already be on the next guy on the list
He either dont, or we probably already are. The idea of us sitting around like complete mugs hoping Arsenal cant match our offer is completely unrealistic and laughable, which makes me assume anyone stupid and shameless enough to report such a thing doesnt have a clue whats going on or is knowingly lying.

So who’s next I wonder if we don’t sign Rice? Or if no one leaves then we don’t sign anyone?

Probably wants to start every game . He won't have that power here. Good for us imo. Hopefully we get someone else good and cheap!

I think Phillips is a fool if he doesn't think he should be looking for a move. He may cite others having difficult 1st season's but none of those didn't have any trust from Pep. He played less minutes than Gomez and Palmer.
In mitigation he was injured at a really shit time when he needed to learn the difference in pep tatics and yank tatics. When we were average he was out. Then the World Cup and the aftermath of fatgate. He was also looking to oust the best in the world by a country mile during a prolonged run in which we couldn’t risk dropping a point. Hindsight doesn’t count for arsenal bottling it so spectacularly. So I can understand him having the confidence in his ability to play more with a full pre season better understanding of expectations etc. it might turn out to be misguided but I can understand it at least.

I think Phillips is a fool if he doesn't think he should be looking for a move. He may cite others having difficult 1st season's but none of those didn't have any trust from Pep. He played less minutes than Gomez and Palmer.
Thank you for valuable insight on how we should chase away a player we spent a significant outlay only last year because someone's wandering eyes happen to fall on the same new bling the Tarquins want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.