Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes agree on Steinberg as he gets it right from Sullivan (apparently) but is a weird negotiation tactic saying them things out in public if you ask me. Ex Employee a lot of he’s stuff gets re-worded and twisted imo he has always said he hasn’t given a word to anyone but has a preference to stay in London, partly down to a new born only a few months ago and of course you are the only viable London option for him at this moment in time. Arsenal and West Ham have never had much issues with each other due to our mutual hatred of your North London neighbours, social media hasn’t helped though. Arsenal no doubt a good project but the general feeling from most of us, is a project isn’t in line with what he has been saying he’s aspirations quite publicly to leave us for are. I don’t think any sane West Ham fan will say arsenal isn’t a step up though but again social media gives people a platform to spout nonsense for clicks (from both sides tbf) so I wouldn’t read to much into that. I myself wouldn’t view him in such a negative light but I do think it will ruin his standing with a large group of our fanbase, with you being a London club and what I have said above - he’s a pro though so I doubt that will affect his judgment tbf.

I don't live in London mate, so not sure how deep London rivalry goes, but ive always quite liked West Ham and was cheering you on in the final.
As for online, that's 1 thing I will agree on, Arsenal have some amount of absolute wallopers on Twitter and the like, in fact I find it full of wide ups altogether, that's why I avoid any sort of conversing on that whatsoever!

West Ham fan here - agree to what someone posted on here, there seems to be a real narrative being pushed by London reporters or ITK’s for Declan to go Arsenal - what is the general census for city fans, are you confident or not - any inside info? A bit fed up of the bias content I am seeing everywhere so thought I would ask the other side. Would prefer him to stay of course but sadly don’t believe that’s possible. It would be a real shame if he ruined his relationship with a lot of our fans in going to another London club tbh.
Well, if he wants the Arsenal move then they better pay up. But it seems like the consensus here is pretty "meh"... IF he comes or goes elsewhere...

Have we actually made a bid?
This is getting boring.

Manchester City are interested in Declan Rice, well so are most teams out there!

Sky Sports from ITALY starting this nonsense,
If we wanted him, he’d be signed by now

If we havent put a bid in and nobody from the club has confirmed we will, what the fuck is everyone shitting themselves for?

“He’s most likely going to Arsenal”
If Arsenal are the only club talking to Declan and putting offers in, most likely he’s going there.

He's captain and starts every week...Big fish,small pool.

Moves to arse. Bigger fish,bigger pool. Central pice of their jigsaw. Starts every week Captain next season 24/25. Don't move home

City....how much of the above will apply ??

He's got to demonstrate that he's got the confidence in his own ability and character to start his career from scratch.

If he wants to join the best coach and team in the world and win multiple trophies,he should be half way up the M1/M6 already.

Cahones !!

Clearly West Ham are a sieve when it comes to info so City aren't putting a bid in unless we know Rice will sign the paper as soon as we do it and Arsenal whilst they appear to have agreed personal terms must think City are bluffing about the bid and are going to wait out west ham all summer with their current offer.

If City bid, then we have done so because Rice has given the nod and that is when Arsenal will pull out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.