Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
daily mirror and daily fail reporting on an article by L’Equipe about arsenals rice alternative. monaco's Fofana.

West Ham fan here - agree to what someone posted on here, there seems to be a real narrative being pushed by London reporters or ITK’s for Declan to go Arsenal - what is the general census for city fans, are you confident or not - any inside info? A bit fed up of the bias content I am seeing everywhere so thought I would ask the other side. Would prefer him to stay of course but sadly don’t believe that’s possible. It would be a real shame if he ruined his relationship with a lot of our fans in going to another London club tbh.

Alright mate congrats for the other week , I think he is going Arsenal that’s just me though , been a great player for you and I think he will greatly improve the Arsenal team/squad , shame enjoy you’re summer .

I am so excited with Gvardiol I am over Rice now totally indifferent atm can’t get excited over this signing. The mood online and comments on us getting rejected is ridiculous when we haven’t made a bid. There is narrative in media to discredit our club post winning treble.

This Journo comes on to share how it’s not happening etc.

These claims are always irrelevant. I don't care who snubs us. I care who comes. Fred snubbed us. FRED!!!! And as a 2nd option we got Rodri!!!

I'll repeat Fred snubbed us. And I couldn't be happier. At the time I wanted Rodri, and couldn't understand why Fred was our interest.

I feel the same here. Granted Rice is good, but I don't understand how he's above , Szoboszlai, Le Fee, De Jong, and a ton of other better looking fits.

These claims are always irrelevant. I don't care who snubs us. I care who comes. Fred snubbed us. FRED!!!! And as a 2nd option we got Rodri!!!

I'll repeat Fred snubbed us. And I couldn't be happier. At the time I wanted Rodri, and couldn't understand why Fred was our interest.

I feel the same here. Granted Rice is good, but I don't understand how he's above , Szoboszlai, Le Fee, De Jong, and a ton of other better looking fits.
Maguire snubbed us

Dias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.