Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t feel we are bidding against Arsenal, we just need an acceptable bid for West Ham.

They love Rice and he leaves on great terms and I believe they will let him go where he wants to.

Something has happened today, either Rice has indicated we our first choice or Phillips has indicated he will be willing to move.

Arsenal will go back with a bid but doubt that it will alter things too much, I don’t think West Ham will price him out of a move for either team.
Agree Fuzzy.

City have matched Arsenal’s bid, but with better terms. Now Arsenal have to come back with a better and 3rd bid. City can wait, find out what Arsenal’s 3rd bid is, and better it with a 2nd bid.

Im gonna throughly enjoy watching Arsenal fan channels panic videos reacting to this BOOMBA tonight.

Formal bid means things have changed and Arsenal will know about it.

Be very interesting how this plays out now..

Don't know who said it but Arsenals bid (75+15) was split up in some weird ways...

If City did say 80, 40 now, 40 next year plus the 10 in add-ons... this could get accepted, IF Arsenal cannot match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.