Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants the double Dm otherwise this does not happen. John will drop back and play Rb or dm if needed. Total domination to be continued…

Kova & gvardiol and wtf?

It would make sense if we went double pivot to have both Rice and Rodri.

I said on here recently that Madrid are basically building a team of giants and sonic the hedgehogs so it would make sense for us to also invest in our own giants and sonics.

Got no idea what to make of this one now. Was adamant he was going to arsenal but for us to bid we must be confident. Missing out on Bellingham, rice and gundogan would be a pr disaster tbh. Hope city can do the deal but I suspect arsenal will go higher and we won’t get involved in a bidding war.

It would make sense if we went double pivot to have both Rice and Rodri.

I said on here recently that Madrid are basically building a team of giants and sonic the hedgehogs so it would make sense for us to also invest in our own giants and sonics.
You don’t spent £90m on a back up. We found a new system and now pep has identified the players he needs to utilise it. Can’t wait !

Agreed but we did give Jack Grealish time to really adapt. And there had been plenty of others who first struggled to adjust.
Wheres he gonna play realistically with (if they both sign) all those players (Rodri/Kovacic/Rice/KDB) here…. Plus Stones in this system slots in there. I just don't see him getting the game time….

Wheres he gonna play realistically with (if they both sign) all those players (Rodri/Kovacic/Rice/KDB) here…. Plus Stones in this system slots in there. I just don't see him getting the game time….
Kev on the right and sell Mahrez. Stones back to cb/Rb & emergency dm if needed.

Need to manage Kev or he will break down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.