Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Rice compare to Yaya? They're both tall? If Rice starts to score 35 yard goals with a swish of his right foot I'll stand corrected. I think I'll be ok though.
Yaya was a CB at one time. Maybe pep sees Declan as the same type of player. There is only 1 Yaya but other players can have similar traits.

If they care to bid 90m, they'd care to bid 100 if forced to.
I think City will now wait on Arsenal offer, if this gets rejected to see were they are standing.

Do West Ham want 100M without add ons or full package to be 100M that is questions and if that is case then pay structure would be diffrent. Very important thing is what they want now, not over next couple of years right now how much money they want now.You can say 100M over next five years and that is not good deal for them.

I think City will now wait on Arsenal offer, if this gets rejected to see were they are standing.

Do West Ham want 100M without add ons or full package to be 100M that is questions and if that is case then pay structure would be diffrent. Very important thing is what they want now, not over next couple of years right now how much money they want now.You can say 100M over next five years and that is not good deal for them.
Does it make any difference to West Ham & ffp rules when they get the money as they would still bank £90m

Hold on hold on,when are the rags putting their bid in probably be 8 or 9 players and £80mill..
Just waiting for sky sports yellow tickertape going across the bottom of the screen saying the rags are preparing a bid for Rice.
I'm sure they've only just removed the same thing relating to them preparing a bid for Fabregas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.