Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Westham, release a statement now to say you've accepted to really twist the knife in the Arsenal supporters.

Hahahahaha can see it all now if we do sign Rice say for an overall figure of £95-£100 mill the media will go into overdrive how can they do this it’s not right where have they got the money from,it’s obscene and they need investigating a lot more ..hahahahaha lovely ..

Funny how links to arsenals back ups start entering the news papers today....

Then weve put a bit in.

Also there has been talks for a while that rice wants to move further forward and feels he can do that so maybe pep is planning on turning him to gundo.... Gundo and rice have simular stats at dortmund and westham and both sat/played in a defensive role.

I don't think rice is a £100 million player in general tbh but I especially don't think he is a £100 million player to us in that I don't think he's going to be pivotal to our side. Also a bit skeptical of how creative we will be if we've got rodri, rice and stones in midfield ahead of a back 3 and no fullbacks. that puts a hefty amount of pressure on kdb or whoever is the other most advanced midfielder to be the main creator.

He does have all the base ingredients for a top player and is young enough for pep to mould him into that and I would really really love to see the arsenal fans reaction if we gazump them and prevent them from strengthening significantly, that alone is worth the asking price in my eyes. If we sign him, great, trust the plan pep and txiki have in place, if we don't though it's not something i think we will rue.
i dont think stoned will be playing in midfield. Rice is exactly what pep wanted from stoned in midfield.

According to Sly Sports News sources, City have yet to make an official bid for Declan Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.