Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
City don’t usually like bidding wars so this will be an interesting one. Anyone’s guess what happens now.

Last edited:
So they are saying to all that they want 100M let's see how much Arsenal will bid.
85 + 15 or 90 + 10 that both are equal to 100 will they accept any of those if that are offers or they will want straight to be 100M.
With it being Arsenal they need to have realistic add ons because nobody believes they will win the big prizes to trigger them

Maybe we’ve been told the price that gets it done mate? Or a discount on Phillips if he has said yes to them? Or Palmer?
I‘m lost on this one. I can’t even guess at it. I hadn’t given up on Phillips but I can’t think we will sign Rice and keep Phillips. Sounds like we want England’s midfield at this rate.

Interesting that earlier in the day there where some reports that Arsenal would turn to Youssouf Fofana if they don't land Rice. Timing seems to be in our favour.

To be fair, whatever arsenal now offer West Ham will probably reject it or at the very least leak it to see if city go higher.
Puts arsenal in a tough position as to how to bid to close the deal
They really took the piss with that first bid of theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.