Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sullivan keeping the media apprised with all about the Rice deal. Well that’s one way to conduct business. “Unimpressed”

Wording in this tweet interesting, apparently West Ham “unimpressed and quickly rejected”. Be interesting to see what arsenal now come up with

I can’t imagine we’ve bid unless we’re determined to get him. Rice still going to Arsenal would be embarrassing.

I know I’m biased but the treble winners coming in for you would be incredible.

Once we bid and it turned down Txiki waits for a few days before bidding again! Got the feeling once Rice has had his Holliday it be close to done whoever he chooses..

I think our signings will create a huge number of options because of the flexibilty on offer from so many.

========Ederson========
Stones====Dias=====Gvardiol
Rodri=====Rice
KDB======Foden=====Grealish
===Alvarez======Haaland====

============Ederson=============
Walker====Stones===Dias=====Akanji
=============Rodri===============
Bobb=====Kovacic===McAtee==Foden
============Haaland=============

=========Ederson==========
Akanji======Dias=====Gvardiol
============Rice==========
======KDB===Rodri===Foden=
=============Bobb============
======Alvarez======Haaland====

There are so many options with these personnel, with both Rodri and Rice having the ability to drop in to CD, allowing full backs to push on, or for either to push further forward with the security of a colleague dropping into their space.
If Rice doesn't arrive, then I hope that Kalvin will take that role successfully.

Gonna be a pr disaster for whoever misses out on rice.

Narrative will either be:

City once again pip arsenal

Arsenal best city to rice and show they mean business

The fact pep wanted to keep gundogan and we couldn’t do that as well as missing out on Bellingham I feel it’s really important we land rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.