Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would staying an extra year at West Ham, when he’s in his prime and has opportunities to leave now, make him smart?

Because joining a club you don't really want to join just because you can't be arsed to wait an extra year, tanking the career you want for the sake of one season, would be phenomenally stupid.

Think we've got him!!
The timing of city's bid, while Arsenal are right in the middle of negotiations for Timber is Spot on.

It sends a message that if Arsenal can up the bid for Rice, they can for Timber too.

It would be wise for Arsenal to drop out now, or any potential Rice plan B or Timber will cost more than they want to pay.

So how long before this forum is flooded with "walk away City, hes not worth it"? I''ll go with around 4pm.
Purely on a light note, but if the club sought unanimous views on signings and players from this forum, our team would roughly currently look this ;
Hart
Zaba Koulibaly Kompany Grimaldo/Nuno Mendes
Aouar F. de Jong D.Silva/Gundo
KDB J.Felix Sane

Curious to see how this would fair tbf

Agreed, it was interesting reading Gundogan’s farewell message yesterday, quite obvious reading between the lines there’s certain personality traits we like in a player, ones that Rice seems to have in abundance.
It also told me, we’re never going to sign anyone like Mbappe, Ronaldo me me me types, not whilst Pep’s here anyway.

Exactly my thought on signing players. I think Pep and City have taken a leaf out of my book.
8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.