Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite what i hoped you`d say mate! lol
Well… what it means, if true, is that if City are comfortable with the money West Ham want, then it’s effectively over, done. It would just mean we have to go through the 1-2 weeks of performance for the West Ham fans, maybe a couple of rejected bids then an accepted offer.

Whatever the price our management are happy to pay for him, that's good with me. They generally make the correct decisions.

People moaned about what we paid for Jack but ultimately he played a pivotal role on and off the pitch in us doing the treble (just look at how Gundo singled him out for praise in his leaving letter). He may have cost 100m but the rewards of winning that treble, the impact on the changing room and the media clicks he gets the club, it was money well spent.

Rice is a top quality proven PL player with a fantastic attitude on and off the pitch, who Pep and Co obviously see qualities in that they know will enable him to fit into our style. That's enough for me.
Agreed, it was interesting reading Gundogan’s farewell message yesterday, quite obvious reading between the lines there’s certain personality traits we like in a player, ones that Rice seems to have in abundance.
It also told me, we’re never going to sign anyone like Mbappe, Ronaldo me me me types, not whilst Pep’s here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.