Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Kalvin Phillips name hasn't been mentioned as part of this potential deal? If we sign Rice and Kovacic his game time next season could be negligible. West Ham are going to need a replacement for Rice and could do a lot worse than Kalvin Phillips.

Is this true??

Why would Rice care what Arsenal, or City, bid for him? He either chooses one and only agrees to go there or he says he'll go to whichever can agree the deal with West Ham. If he only wants Arsenal, why would he agree to go to City if they put the biggest offer to West Ham.

In short, I'm calling bullshit

I'm surprised Kalvin Phillips name hasn't been mentioned as part of this potential deal? If we sign Rice and Kovacic his game time next season could be negligible. West Ham are going to need a replacement for Rice and could do a lot worse than Kalvin Phillips.
You would never make it part of the deal. If it happens, it will be a separate transaction.

200w.gif

Narrative starting to change?
Sounds like it. They've gone from Declan Rice only wants arsenal and gave mikel arteta his word to rice strongly prefers arsenal but man city are interested to man city have bid but rice is still "keen" on arsenal. Their whole charade is melting before our very eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.