Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard it this morning from Dimbo Laura Woods on TalkShite. Saying it's not fair and it's a City league and the station should just move up to Manchester.

I'm sure we can count on her impartiality when she fronts TNT Champs League coverage.
Easy to see which pundits are Arsenal fans now that some are crying

Football reporting is dead. Had my doubts but this is something else. Clicky click has ruined any resemblance of a coherent, cognitive discussion.

you would be hard to distinguish footy from the celebrity gossip section these days.

Damn you internet.

She genuinely believed what she was saying , I couldn’t believe what I was hearing embarrassing for the station , they put it on Twitter it was deleted after 11 mins the replies where turned off after 4 minutes she got battered by supporters of all clubs .

Heard it this morning from Dimbo Laura Woods on TalkShite. Saying it's not fair and it's a City league and the station should just move up to Manchester.

I'm sure we can count on her impartiality when she fronts TNT Champs League coverage.

Well she only has few days left on that show she leaving for BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.