Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard it this morning from Dimbo Laura Woods on TalkShite. Saying it's not fair and it's a City league and the station should just move up to Manchester.

I'm sure we can count on her impartiality when she fronts TNT Champs League coverage.

Her Dad supports Newcastle so she will have a soft spot for them. I wonder when they splash the cash and threaten Arsenal if she'll be able to cope. I'm sure she'll sell their wonderful story on TNT whilst slagging ours off! Happy to watch, she'll have to mention the fact we've won it a few times. Best way to silence the critics is to keep on doing what we're doing.

If the player doesn't want to come to City it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference even if we bid £120m. We aren't some sort of arranged marriage ffs that he will only come to us if we bid more than Arsenal.
We are the best team on the planet, and its as simple as that, with the best manager, with a team spirit and togetherness at all aspects of the club form the receptionists, kit men, chefs, right to the very top of the club.

He's ours in my humble opinion -and Arteta-the milk tray man can promise him as much first team football for his "project" all he likes, when Pep and City come knocking you only get one chance at it.

Rice will want to improve, no better place than with Pep. Lego man cannot offer that no matter how much his club wants to pay.

Heard it this morning from Dimbo Laura Woods on TalkShite. Saying it's not fair and it's a City league and the station should just move up to Manchester.

I'm sure we can count on her impartiality when she fronts TNT Champs League coverage.
Hope you didn’t listen to Eni Eloko’s thoughts on it? Reckons Arteta asked Pep to put a bid in to speed up the transfer to Arsenal.

I have a feeling Txiki won't walk away from this deal as easily as he has done in the past - he knows Pep wanted Gundo to stay and Bellingham to come but neither has happened.

I'm sure Txiki in the past has said something along the lines of needing to keep Pep happy and that will include strengthening in the market in areas he feels are important. Which CM obviously is.
We have at least two more seasons of the best coach alive and then about two or three seasons where we have a core of a team that were coached under Pep and should carry on doing good things. There's one or two more doubles/trebles/European cups in there if we get this right. Don't care about Rice per se, but there's no point skrimping on players or waiting a season to see if something else comes along and relying on the genius of Pep to see us through. Give the mad bald genius whatever he wants, and who knows maybe you'll squeeze another two year contract out of him, and worst case he'll built you the core of a team that you can build on for half a decade.

Ffs is she fronting that?
Another bitter presenter with an agenda.

She was another Gooner in the mainstream thinking they'd won the league in March.

Very nice looking woman, bitter to the core about city.
They're stuck in Wenger world, where they think the invincibles equates to a CL trophy win, and as usual with that ilk like Spurs, is that we take the blame for their 20 year drought of winning the league, and even more laughably , Spurs lack of a title win since 1961.
They have never had the great team tag-only us, the wankers over the road and the scousers can say that, teams with a decade or more of PL dominance and a CL win.

Having said that Woods is most certainly easy on the eye, and she appeared to have live on TV orgasms when interviewing Grealish over the past month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.