Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s collusion, cartel type behaviour ….very illegal
But also fraud against the club she is working for? They had to pay more because she was telling them lies. They should sue her and the FA should ban her from sport.

That is the worst thing that I think I've ever heard someone admit to in business.

We ain’t going to put another bid in for at least till Arsenal show there last hand

What if they don't bid further at all?

People are treating this as an auction for a granny's vase. There is no need to rush and bid again, but there is also absolutely no need to wait for Arsenal to make the next move either.

True but she would probably claim that she was not employed for " other reasons ", rather than outright stupidity, or ability.

Think she has a history of such claims previously.

Bizarrely just looked it up, and despite the FA finding her claim of racial abuse unfounded , they paid her £80,000.

She clearly has something on certain iindividuals , which perhaps explains how she is still employed despite her " failings as a commentaor/pundit ".

Last edited:
Just seen someone quote that tweet. How is she employed? Fuck me life’s unfair. She has absolutely zero fucking clue or talent.
I'd like to think talksport encouraged her to say it to be "edgy" but I don't think she's the type to be pushed into saying any old claptrap put in front of her. I just think she's an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.