Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
But also fraud against the club she is working for? They had to pay more because she was telling them lies. They should sue her and the FA should ban her from sport.

That is the worst thing that I think I've ever heard someone admit to in business.
I didn’t think about that when I watched the video but you’re correct. I’m not sure who she worked for but I imagine it’s akin to the levels of seriousness as match fixing or betting on games. It’s manipulating the market and someone at some level has taught her to do that, she’s not that intelligent to come up with that tact on her own steam. If City are clever they’ll save that video and use it in our case against the PL, showing there’s corruption at a genuine level rather than allegedly inflating sponsorship fees.

Hence why all at Arsenal are gutted, they have been blown out of the water and they know it well and for the second time in a couple of months.

gundo-overlay.jpg

They though they had rice in the bag, just like the PL . LOL
IF he comes here, they haven’t been ‘blown out of the water’ so much as outplayed, which isn’t unusual these days!
Blowing them out of the water is what the rags would do (and might still do, to both of us, to be fair), by knowing the ask is £100M and bidding £120M……

That’s inclusion for you. She has no clue what she’s talking about, but her gender puts her in a position where she can show she has no clue what she’s talking about!
Plenty of males on that channel are equally clueless and in positions to show it, so no reason a woman shouldn't be included in the general cluelesness of talksport.

Director of football at Villa Ladies, similar role in L.A. Failed application to replace Riley on Countdown before recent graduation to Media Football Genius.

Presume she has been relieved of her duties seeing as the Villa ladies team has picked up this season ?

That’s inclusion for you. She has no clue what she’s talking about, but her gender puts her in a position where she can show she has no clue what she’s talking about!
It should be merit only, with no quotas on anything. Equality of chance, not outcome. Having said that, fire all the morons there, so pretty much everyone, and then hire new people, actually qualified, not based on anything but their knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.