Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
She effectively said if she wanted a player but her club were messing around with low numbers, shed ask other clubs to outbid her club to prompt them into paying what the selling club wanted. The legality of which you decide.
But to stop the moaners moaning… She was talking about the Rice deal so it’s relevant ;)

Wouldnt that be against pl guidelines ?

I do t think it’s about the amount, more the structure. Rumour or however you wish to call it? Was that Arsenal had offered £80m plus £10m in add-ones. Issue was they only wanted to pay £15m upfront then the rest over 5 years (you’d assume the term of his deal?). City had offered the same but £37.5m now, £37.5m next season then £10m in realistic bonuses they could see next season also.
£90m is close enough to the £100m they want, we may now see City offer £20m in bonuses over a longer term which will sweeten the deal but I do t see either club offering more than the £80m actual fee.
A little convoluted but, in short, nail on the head! It wouldn't surprise me if both us and the Arse were prepared to meet the total fee demanded by West Ham. However, we have the financial muscle to offer a larger chunk up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.