Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Borges going on loan but rather being sold, if he hasn't started playing for the first team yet, similar to the build-up for Foden, I don't think he has a future. He's a great player and rate him higher then Palmer tbf.
maybe have a buy at end clause then or after year at another premier league club, if he has shown he can hack it at 1st team level we will need to look at wide options for 2025 season, sadly I cannot see Palmer going any further than he is unless he comes inside

she will carry on getting pelters in here until there is a new update regarding the transfer.

until then she will continue to be topic of convo after one of the worst takes i've ever come across.
only if people continue to brimg it up, simple if no one replies to any mention of her it will disapear into the multiple pages that we are going through.

You know why she is picked,it fills a quota
I remember a few years ago a pal of mine, who is a smart white middle class male with a degree from a world renowned University, being told by at a job interview that whilst he was perfectly qualified for the job he was applying for but would not get it because he did not “meet the Company’s current hiring criteria”

I would never suggest Talksport have such criteria but you do have to wonder.

Wanting and getting are very far apart… The mistake Sullivan made was doing an interview after their European cup venture and telling the world that although they had no interested parties that Rice was going and had played his last game. Nobody therefore needs to up their bids, we all know he’s being sold regardless so as long as we just match one another and don’t give him the bidding war he’s praying for, then Rice leaves for under the £100m mark.
and they have less time to buy replacment

I remember a few years ago a pal of mine, who is a smart white middle class male with a degree from a world renowned University, being told by at a job interview that whilst he was perfectly qualified for the job he was applying for but would not get it because he did not “meet the Company’s current hiring criteria”

I would never suggest Talksport have such criteria but you do have to wonder.

I think rank stupidity of the individual concerned is the main criterion when Talkshite are employing staff .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.