Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only did City sell Jesus and Zinchenko to Arsenal so Arsenal could and should have won the PL Title, but they bottled it. City have now bid less than £100mill for Rice on purpose because City don’t really want to buy Rice.

City should make one final offer of £99,999,999 and….

View attachment 84688
Yummy could scran that right now!

If I was Rice I'd join City and then make a big deal about not getting a cake on his birthday. Also I'd advise him to hire an agent who has a masters in witchcraft.

Alex Corbisiero, who before the injuries, was one of the best props in the world. A lovely lad, who then was diagnosed with testicular cancer in November 2019 and is receiving further treatment after the cancer spread to his lymph nodes.
Classy lady.
Although they split up well before his diagnosis and still stay in touch so a somewhat unnecessary character assassination.
A little knowledge and all that….

Its swings and roundabouts, its about how valuable they are to you as a team and the fact that some players are undervalued and some are overvalued.

Haaland is worth a shit ton more than we paid, Kovacic is worth more than we are about to pay, Akanji value must have trebled since the treble, Alvarez aswell.

We have to overpay sometimes and as others say it doesn't matter when it delivery success, especially if it keeps Pep happy, we missed out on Bellingham and Gundo decided to leave so I would want to keep Pep happy in the hope he has the tools to continue his success and hopefully extend his stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.