Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ingredients for a new project are coming together. Young, elite players like Rice(24) and Gvardiol(21) if we get them. We already have Dias(26), Rodri(27) Phil(23). Haaland(23) Alvarez(23). Grealish(27) Bernardo(28) Akanji(27) and Ake(28)

Along with experience with Kovacic, KDB, Stones, Walker, Ederson, Mahrez.

Then young prospects like Rico Lewis, Palmer, Mcattee etc…

No way pep leaves in 2 years. There’s simply too much talent that are before or at their prime at the moment. He would be rubbing his hands in excitement evolving this team further.

I think the ingredients for a new project are coming together. Young, elite players like Rice(24) and Gvardiol(21) if we get them. We already have Dias(26), Rodri(27) Phil(23). Haaland(23) Alvarez(23). Grealish(27) Bernardo(28) Akanji(27) and Ake(28)

Along with experience with Kovacic, KDB, Stones, Walker, Ederson, Mahrez.

Then young prospects like Rico Lewis, Palmer, Mcattee etc…

No way pep leaves in 2 years. There’s simply too much talent that are before or at their prime at the moment. He would be rubbing his hands in excitement evolving this team further.
I think that is part of Khaldoon's strategy. Keep feeding Pep top shelf young talent that Pep feels the drive to develop and thus doesn't leave in two years.

So not only did City sell Jesus and Zinchenko to Arsenal so Arsenal could and should have won the PL Title, but they bottled it. City have now bid less than £100mill for Rice on purpose because City don’t really want to buy Rice.

City should make one final offer of £99,999,999 and….

DCC5D29F-FF23-4478-8C01-BC59000F24B9.jpeg

He has proven himself, we paid £100 million, rather than him demanding it. His fee compares favourably to Maguire.
Maguire was a 50m tops for me and turned out probably a lot worse. If Jack was up for sale in the morning doubt if we would get more than about 60 million. We overpaid for him but it was worth it in the end.

So not only did City sell Jesus and Zinchenko to Arsenal so Arsenal could and should have won the PL Title, but they bottled it. City have now bid less than £100mill for Rice on purpose because City don’t really want to buy Rice.

View attachment 84688

That curry looks weak as piss.

Is it piss?

View attachment 84688
Them chip are fuckin raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.