Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
DownrightGargantuanHornshark-size_restricted.gif
Ah the wonderful Peter with one of the best videos ever made.Welcome my Sledgehammer.

I have to admit that I've not seen much of Rice or for that matter Kalvin either.
But before we bought him he did seem to have a pass on him, which I'm not sure Declan does.

Oh do fuck off. We signed him for £42M+. How’s his value gone down after a year with the treble winners? £50M plus Phillips is more than enough.
His value has gone down because he's done the sum total of fuck all. Don't be disingenuous by associating our treble win with Phillips, without him we would still have won all three trophies; he contributed nothing. He's probably worth 30m max in the current market. 50m + Phillips is risible.

He's a lovely bloke, but just not good enough for us.

Look we paid £40m for the guy, are we just going to write that off ?
We carried Mangala for years and wasted a lot more money that we would if we offload Phillips this summer.

As a current England International, Phillips must be valued somewhere near what we paid for him, say £30/35m. Not a great financial loss, and probably worth it if it gets the Rice deal over the line.

FWIW, I don't personally think Phillips will leave City this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.