Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this West Ham ITK is starting to enjoy the attention a bit too much he is putting any shit out there now he's looking less credible with each tweet to me.

It’s all conjecture anyway. He’s never going to be proven wrong because nobody from West Ham nor City will come out to deny it.

It’s all a bit irrelevant in the grand scheme of the negotiations side of things so he can have a bit of artistic licence, shall we say, without worry.

And it’s showing. It’s like a fuckin’ soap opera!

Ah god no, it's the fake hype hysteria. Typical with the social media days. Creates quite an unpleasant feeling around transfers. I haven't quite recovered from Kane and Cucurella.
Probably time to get over those two transfers. Let go like our Jack

mYaLj7JLk_1256x620__1.jpg

There were stories a few weeks ago that Newcastle wanted Phillips but were turned down as he wanted to stay at City. Can't see him suddenly fancying moving to West Ham instead to help us land Rice.
Perhaps he didn't know City wanted Rice by then... Now, if Rice is the prio, his play time goes down to 0. Could change his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.