Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance we will offer more than that. Over £110 mil for Declan Rice behave yourself. Could get Barella for about 40

Interesting that his Dad is his agent. Usually in that type of situation, you'd expect winning medals to have more significance than otherwise, given it's a labour of love and the people involved have been there since the beginning. We can give him a guarantee of playing in a world club cup, and we will be at least joint favourites for the CL next season again, something Arsenal can't match no matter what.

As a northerner turned Londoner with a few West Ham friends, I can also confirm that fans of the London clubs all despise Arsenal. I didn't realise how deep it ran until this season when they all proactively brought it up to me. For all the talk of 'staying in London' being important, nobody's mentioned that factor.
Heartening to read that last para about the views of other London footy supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.