Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight difference in that grealish only wanted city
Grealish is completely different to Rice aswell because he’s an attacker who normally place in the final third of the pitch most of the time.

Plus Grealish PR is amazing for the club with him being a brand ambassador for many companies and I’m sure he signed the biggest deal for an English player with Puma. Might sound crazy but I reckon it was worth it for both on and off the pitch for City. Plus he’s just won the treble so worth every Penny.

Depth is still an issue. And McAtee and Bobb joining, even though I love the integration of youth, are no way close to even fill those slots.
Stones, Rodri, Phillips, Kovacic, KDB, Foden, McAtee. Our priority should be to keep Bernardo at all costs. Then the depth is fine. Where our depth truly lacks is the attack. We need a winger or a wide player that can rotate or provides a different outlet to the ones we have

I don't understand why everyone's giving up? We payed 100 million for Grealish, this arsenal bid is just that with 5 mil in addons. We also don't know the structure etc.
Exactly apparently they want all the money by 2025 summer latest- that’s two years from now. Arsenal were offering 4 years and 90m so can’t see they’ve found another 15 million and over half the time!

Losing Bellingham to Madrid that’s just unlucky it can happen but seemingly coming in for rice late in the day just feels almost like a panic buy.
!!!...players also have an (huge) ego which is important to succeed at this level..often you don`t want to be 2nd choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.