Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why everyone's giving up? We payed 100 million for Grealish, this arsenal bid is just that with 5 mil in addons. We also don't know the structure etc.
My thoughts as well. Just the usual Blue'doomers though

We’re also getting McAtee back to the first team, and Oscar Bobb. No one can plan a season based on who will be injured. Foden already plays in KDB’s role.
Depth is still an issue. And McAtee and Bobb joining, even though I love the integration of youth, are no way close to even fill those slots.

If my memory serves me correctly, around 9/10 years ago he shared the news that we were actively looking to sign Jack Wilshere.

Although the deal didn't materialized, that's another story. Can't remember any other insights.
Wayne Bridge… he called it weeks before ‘ANY’ media…

I don't understand why everyone's giving up? We payed 100 million for Grealish, this arsenal bid is just that with 5 mil in addons. We also don't know the structure etc.
A million if they win the PL
A million if they win the CL
A million if they win the grand National
A million if they win the boat race
A million if Arteta goes Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.