Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think City will copy Arsenal bid but make a better payment structure, which might give us the edge. But I am not even sure about that :)

Fair play to old man Sullivan. He’s managed to get 105 million for a player worth about 70 million tops.

Usually it gets to the point you don’t reject a bid as worried clubs will walk away. He’s taken a risk knowing arsenal are desperate and wham, bam thank you man - a stonking bid comes in.

Havertz and rice for 170 million - shoot me down and call me sally that’s one hell of a statement.

Do I think adding those 2 in will give us sleepless nights about arsenal next season? Absolutely not.

I want city to walk away now.

Love how as soon as something 'goes wrong' in one of our transfer pursuits, all of Bluemoon's wet wipes are on here saying we should sign 1 of 10 randomers for a random fee.

Do you still not realise that we target specific players for specific reasons?

We won't suddenly be throwing £80m at De Jong, Barella or any other random midfielder just because Arsenal have upped their bid.

7 years of Pep and you still don't get it.

Love how as soon as something 'goes wrong' in one of our transfer pursuits, all of Bluemoon's wet wipes are on here saying we should sign 1 of 10 randomers for a random fee.

Do you still not realise that we target specific players for specific reasons?

We won't suddenly be throwing £80m at De Jong, Barella or any other random midfielder just because Arsenal have upped their bid.

7 years of Pep and you still don't get it.
Great post

It’s in the athletic online - 100 million upfront with 5 million add ons.
There's nothing about it being 100m upfront. It's 100m in cash + 5m add-ons but we don't know the structure of over what time period they're intending to pay the 100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.