Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing about it being 100m upfront. It's 100m in cash + 5m add-ons but we don't know the structure of over what time period they're intending to pay the 100m.
Says here the initial fee etc

Attachments

• IMG_2267.png
    IMG_2267.png
    550.5 KB · Views: 110
Love how as soon as something 'goes wrong' in one of our transfer pursuits, all of Bluemoon's wet wipes are on here saying we should sign 1 of 10 randomers for a random fee.

Do you still not realise that we target specific players for specific reasons?

We won't suddenly be throwing £80m at De Jong, Barella or any other random midfielder just because Arsenal have upped their bid.

7 years of Pep and you still don't get it.
Top post. It's at times like this that I remember there's probably 13 year olds posting on here and that explains it.

Why? He’s West Ham’s player and it’s clear Arsenal are desperate, good luck to them
I was listening to a couple of his interviews on YouTube earlier, and I get the impression that he wants to stay in London. I think they will probably give him the captaincy in a year or so if he signs. If there’s no one else out there we could go again. If we stop now, then we have done a maguire on them

Can’t see city matching that bid it’s a big jump to go from £85 to £100m.

It's done I reckon, I'd be very surprised if we match it. Not that we can't of course, but don't expect us to go that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.