Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly because of FFP, Arsenal want to spread the cost, 75 + 15 over 4 years initially, now its 100 + 5 and I suspect still over 4 years but maybe 3.

I think if we go again, 100 flat over 2 years it might do it. I think 100 is our ceiling.

If Arsenal then match their previous offer over 2 years, we walk, but I'm not sure they can.

Offer Laporte, Cancelo and the money owed for Torrez for FDJ, Barca couldn't refuse, I'd be happier than Rice, as good as he is FDJ is a better fit for Gundo, (who they have to replace him with)
I thought it was well known FDJ is on 400k+ a week and wont take a wage cut.
It's rumoured we looked at it and said nahh, no thanks.

If there is a deal that’s going to be made with a player exchanged, my money is on Palmer.

I believe the Ex West Ham dude had mentioned their interest in him back in a few months back.

£105m is an insane offer and tbf to Arsenal they have shown seriousness in getting him. I think this will get done soon, and as usual, we will end up with someone better. I’m sorry if you see something in Rice that’s worth that money and he’s not even close to Rodri’s level who we got for half the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.