Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue with this saga is the fee Madrid have just spunked on jude (I'm still 17 ya know) Bellingham this early into the window and it's set the market fees into this summer's transfer circus already for any English home grown player

West ham and any other selling club with a tidy asset on board now know they can command a fee of 90 plus before they will even listen

Rice at best is 70 mill even on a good day but the markets been set and every club will end up paying over the odds

Unless there buying off us that is as we kinda just send every frigger a scratch card and say it's a quid a box and good luck.,.every players on it grab yourself a bargain and then Bernardo's unveiled at Scunthorpe next Friday

Really think city bid for a laugh? The best run sports team in the world bid just for a laugh? Come on
We just made Arsenal break a British record for a player we don’t even need. That’s a laugh. And they have all the pressure in the world to deliver, while we’re just coming off a treble season. It’s laughs all around. Not even United, Chelsea or anyone else were interested at that price

As an Arsenal fan, thats it for me. If West Ham reject this bid its time to walk away. Its more than fair, infact is a steep overpayment. As for payment terms, one of the reasons payments are spread out is liquidity issues in football. Money comes in, money goes out. People think football clubs are swimming in cash, but the truth is money goes out just as fast as it comes in. I dont know why West Ham think they shouldn't be beholden to payment over terms.

If West Ham have rejected it because of the structure and we are dealing with Sullivan directly, as Tolmie reports, it sounds like he is expecting us to come back tomorrow, hopefully with 105 structured the way that suits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.