Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at this clown "incredible job" fow what??

Against City in the final, Inter nullified the flanks and in the middle aggressively man-marked, also known as kicking. This left spaces in the middle, and thank the god of the bald fraud that Rodri was there in the middle, as he was against Aston Villa.

I think the same tactics will be used against Arteta. His biggest assets are Saka and Martinelli. When they are nullified, and when their goals dry up, the arsenal fan tv crew will ask where their Haaland is and why 105m wasn't spent in bringing in a traditional striker. Havertz isn't a scorer, and Arteta must pray that Rice has Rodri's scoring touch.

Every time we have been outbid it has worked out in our favour
We do not and will not look stupid
if Rice ends up at £130m then i would agree but at £90m (first bid) when we knew the price would likely be £100m with Arsenal as competition? To pull out at £100m would look strange. Pep wants this guy so Txiki should fulfill at least WH demands.

I don`t want him but we knew from the start WH wanted £100m. If we pull out now because of £10m difference then it would look even more stupid than bidding £90m in the first place.
This is silly reasoning. We should not care what West Ham wants. We simply should have our max valuation and always stop there. The worst thing we can do is overpay out of wanting to not look stupid to others. That unfortunately would be quite stupid.

If our max evaluation is 99 million. We should not spend a penny more.

90% of the players we lost out on didn't do too well . And it was a pleasure we lost out on them

This is silly reasoning. We should not care what West Ham wants. We simply should have our max valuation and always stop there. The worst thing we can do is overpay out of wanting to not look stupid to others. That unfortunately would be quite stupid.

90% of the players we lost out on didn't do too well it was a pleasure we lost our in them
then we shouldn`t enter the race...wasted time...in a "one horse race" I agree with your sentiment

90% of the players we lost out on didn't do too well . And it was a pleasure we lost out on them
We without doubt will have a value on the player but we will be equally aware what West Ham want, the first bid is always a bit of a piss take, the next bid is the one that matters.

Think it’s played out exactly as we expected yesterday … our bid has pushed Arsenal to their limit and now we have a real decision to make. Are we willing to match £105m on better terms or are we walking away? Again I’m under the underlying assumption that we’re only bidding because he’s given us some assurances in the background that he’ll come if we make it happen.

As an Arsenal fan, thats it for me. If West Ham reject this bid it’s time to walk away. It’s more than fair, infact is a steep overpayment. As for payment terms, one of the reasons payments are spread out is liquidity issues in football. Money comes in, money goes out. People think football clubs are swimming in cash, but the truth is money goes out just as fast as it comes in. I dont know why West Ham think they shouldn't be beholden to payment over terms.
Right on queue, went missing for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.