Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Arsenal fan, thats it for me. If West Ham reject this bid its time to walk away. Its more than fair, infact is a steep overpayment. As for payment terms, one of the reasons payments are spread out is liquidity issues in football. Money comes in, money goes out. People think football clubs are swimming in cash, but the truth is money goes out just as fast as it comes in. I dont know why West Ham think they shouldn't be beholden to payment over terms.
Maybe they don't want to sell on those terms - he is a westham player after all. I imagine you would similarly tell them to fuck off if they fancied taking Odegard off you and paying in instalments like an hp TV from Argos.
Not humbled enough it seems.

Match Arsenal's bid. West Ham will accept either bid. Then leave it with Rice. If Arsenal want to go higher, which I doubt they will, then walk away. An extra £10mill-£15mill extra in the 2nd bid on top of the 1st bid, spread over 2-4 years isn't going to cause City any problems.

Well that’s Rice deal over, West Ham all accept and Rice will happily go to Arsenal

On to the next target blues.

So we bid a silly amount same as the arse. hammers rejected both
Le arse have come back in with a bigger offer and better payment plan, west ham waiting for us.

So to these deluded tarquins if we bail that means we were snubbed, not we wouldn't pay the extra and have a limit to the piss taking from the tit n arse peddler.

As an Arsenal fan, thats it for me. If West Ham reject this bid its time to walk away. Its more than fair, infact is a steep overpayment. As for payment terms, one of the reasons payments are spread out is liquidity issues in football. Money comes in, money goes out. People think football clubs are swimming in cash, but the truth is money goes out just as fast as it comes in. I dont know why West Ham think they shouldn't be beholden to payment over terms.
A hundred pounds next year is worth less than a hundred pounds right now. That's another reason to defer payments.

Crazy sums of money. Makes the Bellingham price tag seem quite reasonable if Rice is worth 3 figures... which in my eyes he isn't.

Hopefully we're playing Arsenal like a fiddle here. Not too disimilar to what we have done to the rags on a few occasions in the past.

I'm sure the club will have identified a number of targets knowing there'd be some departures and a bit of activity this summer. No need to pay this English tax of double what they're actually worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.