Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want a Footballer, not a Basketball player. Do we really need another defensive midfield player? We have Rodri and Phillips (who isn't that much worse than Rice). Phillips needs another season.

I personally don't think Rice is good enough to play the system we play, and one of my mates who's a Big West Ham fan says the same - nowhere near good enough for City. He's not got the pace of pass. Barella/FDJ are much better options for me.

You do know Pep is our manager who have changed and improved our players since he has been here he will do the same with Rice if we get him he goal and assists would double

We want a Footballer, not a Basketball player. Do we really need another defensive midfield player? We have Rodri and Phillips (who isn't that much worse than Rice). Phillips needs another season.

I personally don't think Rice is good enough to play the system we play, and one of my mates who's a Big West Ham fan says the same - nowhere near good enough for City. He's not got the pace of pass. Barella/FDJ are much better options for me.

I agree the De Jong would be my ideal choice, but Rice is evidently a top quality player, and he's a better player than Phillips was when we signed him. His ceiling under Pep would be much higher than it would under Arteta, but we'll walk away if the numbers aren't right. Whoever we get, fairly calm about the whole thing whilst Pep is at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.