Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Rice willing to accept Arsenal and City. It has literally turned it into best offer wins.

This is where we need to make use of our financial muscle. All that income we’ve been generating especially this season with the Treble. Bloody spend some of it!

An extra few million or even just better payment structure and we’ll see Arsenal off here. Would be so disappointing if we don’t just go that extra mile, it’s not like we’d have spend £50m more than Arsenal or anything. Just get it done City!!

I honestly think with the current squad plus Rice we’d piss the league next season. If Arse get him and we don’t strengthen further we’ll be in a two or three way battle with them and possibly scousers or (god forbid) rags next season depending on who they sign, (and the bastards always do).

We should be buying up players like this from our position of strength: ( Treble, Pep, Haaland here) etc, not backing down if a rival bids more. Smash the cunts on and off the field!

If indeed WHU still aren’t happy with Arsenal’s third bid I don’t see where the optimism is coming from that Arsenal are close to a deal.

They’ve massively improved on their 2nd bid and no doubt stretched their resources to the max, and WHU still haven’t accepted it.

Time for City to match the £105m but on better terms.

With Rice willing to accept Arsenal and City. It has literally turned it into best offer wins.
Arsenal must think that they have to win an auction to get him. If Rice is so set on Arsenal, why up the bid? I know West Ham had rejected offers but they have to sell this summer, they’re not in a position of power here. They are not losing this asset on a free next year. They can’t afford to. West Ham can mock £90m bids through the media all they want, but they would have had to accept at some point had Arse not increased. I can only assume Arsenal think City will bow out at this price.

I don't see it as anything to do with word getting out or insider info. Arsenal have bid more than City and the offer hasn't been rejected, but City's has. The whole world knows.

If City match that bid the odds will swing back.

Tbh when Arsenal put their bid in last night the odds didn't change. Its all happened this morning in a 30 minute spell.

This is where we need to make use of our financial muscle. All that income we’ve been generating especially this season with the Treble. Bloody spend some of it!

An extra few million or even just better payment structure and we’ll see Arsenal off here. Would be so disappointing if we don’t just go that extra mile, it’s not like we’d have spend £50m more than Arsenal or anything. Just get it done City!!

I honestly think with the current squad plus Rice we’d piss the league next season. If Arse get him and we don’t strengthen further we’ll be in a two or three way battle with them and possibly scousers or (god forbid) rags next season depending on who they sign, (and the bastards always do).

We should be buying up players like this from our position of strength: ( Treble, Pep, Haaland here) etc, not backing down if a rival bids more. Smash the cunts on and off the field!

Completely agree mate, put these wankers in their place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.