Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovacic - Injury prone
KDB - snapped hammy
Phillips - Injury prone.

Leaves us with Foden, Rodri and McAtee? very thin

one of two things are currently happening at Arsenal HQ… 1) they are popping corks and celebrating like they’ve won the lotto, 2) they are now shitting themselves as they called everyone’s bluff and can’t afford to pay the bill. We’ll soon find out which id imagine.

Personally I was never that bothered about Rice, I really wanted Bellingham.

This does remind me of when we unexpectedly lost Kompany and we’re not properly prepared for it and took over a season to replace him. I don’t see Kovacic as a replacement as I think we are short on numbers still.

However we usually get it right in the end so I am excited to see who we end up with but I think we could have to wait.
Username does not check out.

The fact anyone would take any credence in him possibly being here and then needing to search the internet to find an image to prove otherwise is dumbfounding.
Well, I'm not searching the internet for anything. I'm just playing devil's advocate. I've no idea why you're so aggressively opposed to a bit of daft conversation about a rumour on a transfer forum. Surely it's what silly season is all about. Feel free to mute my posts then you won't have to see any more of this sort of silliness that so irritates you going forward.

No idea why we wasted our time here. Yet again, the selling club had a price in mind, we didn't want to meet it and have bid under it, knowing we had competition for the player and that it would be rejected.

Pretty pointless endeavour.
Not really, Arsenal are paying 25m more up front than they wanted to. Reminds me of them lot and Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.