Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think anyone saw Arsenal throwing money about like this, not something they’ve done in the past bar Pepe.

True, but Rice was their no1 target and our bid wasn't likely to be accepted. So it was a weird thing to do. I'm not massively arsed, but it's just a bit pointless.

Absolutely none whatsoever. Don’t understand what City are doing. It was always going to cost this much to get Rice.
We’ve done it twice before with cucurella and Kane as well and they wasted our whole summer and left pep without a lb and striker- any other manager wouldn’t have coped like he did. At least this one didn’t drag as long. Not saying it’s wrong for city to have their limit but why bother when there is a open price tag that’s above our limit!

There’s silly season then there’s deluded tripe… the idea Rice was in Manchester yesterday for a medical was the latter.
Never muted anyone on here of any social media platform, I’m all for debate and discussion but can’t abide 2 things, lateness or stupidity.

Give me a few minutes and I will reply with something stupid.

Hopefully, the Walmart guy hasn't been banned. This is his moment now. A trophy.

I’d actually keep tommy Doyle now and see what he can do next season. He is better than Phillips imo and is city through and through

Absolutely none whatsoever. Don’t understand what City are doing. It was always going to cost this much to get Rice.
Its made Arse pay 15m more and now West Ham can force them into paying in better instalments which will reduce Arsenals transfer budget for the next several windows.

For all we know, as a nice kickback perhaps West Ham will drop 50m on the table for Phillips once this deal is done.

Very interested to see who the next target is!

All this talk of pushing up Arsenal's price is absolute bollocks, though. West Ham were never going to accept below a certain price, no matter if there was a bidding war or not

Why does it matter? For the sake of one emailed bid we’ve made arse pay an additional £15mil. What’s not to like?

Reactions: flb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.