Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its made Arse pay 15m more and now West Ham can force them into paying in better instalments which will reduce Arsenals transfer budget for the next several windows.

For all we know, as a nice kickback perhaps West Ham will drop 50m on the table for Phillips once this deal is done.
No chance city got involved just to up the price on rice of 15 million

Very interested to see who the next target is!

All this talk of pushing up Arsenal's price is absolute bollocks, though. West Ham were never going to accept below a certain price, no matter if there was a bidding war or not
There probably isn't one, like with Cucurella before. They may just have had Bellingham and Rice on the list.

We csnt have rodri playing that many games again. We need either a winger or a cm imo.

Agree. I hope Phillips proves me wrong but I very quickly concluded he is a Championship level player last season. Has been an absolute liability whenever he's appeared for us. Gets caught out of position, commits silly fouls and gives the ball away under no pressure. It's fatal to the way we play.

We csnt have rodri playing that many games again. We need either a winger or a cm imo.

Phillips can't possibly be as shit again next season, and we've probably bought back McAtee. I think it'd be fine if we don't sign anyone else frankly, including Gvardiol. Will just be a bit dull as a window.

Are you being serious or fishing, difficult to tell
I just think a Club who's won the treble, smashed Madrid and Bayern and are the Kings of Europe should be aiming for the World's Best, not Declan Rice.

Declan Rice isn't getting in this team, just like Kalvin Phillips. If we are spending 100m plus on a player it has to be someone who's going to walk in this side and play nearly every game like Haaland. Don't see the point spending 100m on a player who's more likely going to be a rotational player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.