Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact City have yet to bid confirms the theory Arsenal are Rice's first choice. I think City are monitoring and if for whatever reason Arsenal cant do the deal, City will prevent themselves as an alternative. Or your interest was passive at best, and West Ham blew it up to hurry Arsenal into action.

I actually think Arsenal and West Ham are talking behind the scenes now that a 'bidding war' is out of the question. It was in West Hams interest to receive and review bids, and not reveal their hand as to encourage a 'bidding war'. However, Rice seems resolute in his desire to move to Arsenal so any notion of a 'bidding war' is dead in the water. West Ham know if they are getting 100m for Rice, they are getting it from Arsenal. So as of right now, I think both clubs are in talks about the deal to bring it to a conclusion. I dont think Arsenal will prepare a bid and sent it to West Ham to review, both clubs are negotiating terms as we speak. The next major development will not be an Arsenal bid. Rather it will be an agreement between West Ham and Arsenal.

Major coup for us if we do it. Also lays down a marker for any potential suitors in Odegaard or Saka. If we can bid 100m for Rice. We can reject 100m for Saka or Odegaard.
Not a coup at all. It’s just that Rice will walk into your team but would have real competition to get in ours. If he takes the easy option - he’s where he belongs. If he wants to improve & win - he makes a life changing decision & joins us.
We only want fighters with the right mentality.

There will be a lot of pressure on Arteta if he’s splurging 200 mill in the window. Havertz is invisible most of the time. If they have a poor start, the pressure will be on.

And we know what happens then

Fact City have yet to bid confirms the theory Arsenal are Rice's first choice. I think City are monitoring and if for whatever reason Arsenal cant do the deal, City will prevent themselves as an alternative. Or your interest was passive at best, and West Ham blew it up to hurry Arsenal into action.

I actually think Arsenal and West Ham are talking behind the scenes now that a 'bidding war' is out of the question. It was in West Hams interest to receive and review bids, and not reveal their hand as to encourage a 'bidding war'. However, Rice seems resolute in his desire to move to Arsenal so any notion of a 'bidding war' is dead in the water. West Ham know if they are getting 100m for Rice, they are getting it from Arsenal. So as of right now, I think both clubs are in talks about the deal to bring it to a conclusion. I dont think Arsenal will prepare a bid and sent it to West Ham to review, both clubs are negotiating terms as we speak. The next major development will not be an Arsenal bid. Rather it will be an agreement between West Ham and Arsenal.

Major coup for us if we do it. Also lays down a marker for any potential suitors in Odegaard or Saka. If we can bid 100m for Rice. We can reject 100m for Saka or Odegaard.
bd55a56cfd70442c6014a219a3e96af4.gif

Fact City have yet to bid confirms the theory Arsenal are Rice's first choice....
...Rice seems resolute in his desire to move to Arsenal

I think it confirms only the theory that Arsenal *were* Rice's first choice. Rice *was* probably resolute in his desire to move to Arsenal.

Whether he is resolute right now with City showing interest is anyone's guess. He knows that City are the best, up there with the greatest teams, and that he can learn a lot from Pep. Arsenal are not Real, so what Bellingham did is irrelevant.

My guess is that Rice has not decided yet and both clubs, City and Arsenal, are waiting for his decision.

Reactions: CC1

We haven't bid, who says we ever were going to ? 3 journalists on twitter and then your fanbase having a meltdown.

If we do bid fair enough but until then zero fucks are given about where he is going to, if it turns out the arse were the only ones in for him then it ain't a coup or even a great achievememt, a club bids for a player a club accepts happens every day of the week.

If we do come in with a bid similar to your final one and he opts to stay in his home town and probable starts every week then no big deal, thats life, we look at someone else no sleep will be lost or and feelingnof being one upped by artetoh

There will be a lot of pressure on Arteta if he’s splurging 200 mill in the window. Havertz is invisible most of the time. If they have a poor start, the pressure will be on.

And we know what happens then

He’ll have gabby for though? And Saliba?

We haven't bid, who says we ever were going to ? 3 journalists on twitter and then your fanbase having a meltdown.

If we do bid fair enough but until then zero fucks are given about where he is going to, if it turns out the arse were the only ones in for him then it ain't a coup or even a great achievememt, a club bids for a player a club accepts happens every day of the week.

If we do come in withvbid similar to your final one and he opts to stay in his home town and probably starts every week then no big deal, thats life, we look at someone else

Tolmie said we had bid mate?

i like him was on board as Pep improves most and I think he would have been good box to box.
He seems to have his head screwed on and that is a personality trait City like.
If he is off to Arsenal, he will do well, but City will do better.

i like him was on board as Pep improves most and I think he would have been good box to box.
He seems to have his head screwed on and that is a personality trait City like.
If he is off to Arsenal, he will do well, but City will do better.

Good post that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.