Dedryck Boyata - The next Vinny Kompany

samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Forgive me if I missed it, but amongst all the excitement about Sunday's game I haven't seen much mention of Boyata's performacne. I thought he was outstanding. Every time I see this lad I see more and more ability. He's quick - and I like my centre halves quick. He's strong and good in the air. But what surprised me seeing him at fullback was that he is good on the ball too. He got forward well and his distribution was good.

I think this lad's got it all. He reminds me a lot of Micah when he was breaking into our team. If the Arsenal cockup set him back, then he looks well on his way again now.

I think he's going all the way to the top and I believe he'll be first choice centre half very soon, possibly next season. Great to see another Academy product breaking through even with our quality squad.
I said the other day he should man mark Hernandez in the semi final,I think he'd be well up to the job.

Please no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.