Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Iker Pozo has just signed a 4 year contract with us so we're looking at keeping all of our options open going forward. He'll be 19 this August and with Matt Smith a possibility too the future not looking too shabby if they ban us for a ridiculous time.

Iker Pozo has just signed a 4 year contract with us so we're looking at keeping all of our options open going forward. He'll be 19 this August and with Matt Smith a possibility too the future not looking too shabby if they ban us for a ridiculous time.
I’ve seen that Pozo has trained with the first team many times, and it looks like he was going to play vs Burton, but had to play for the EDS since Claudio Gomes was injured. I really like Pozo, and believe he’s a typical Pep player. Very good on the ball, intelligent and a great passer. The only negative is that he’s a little short and seems weak. I’m hoping that at least one of Matt Smith, Tommy Doyle and Iker Pozo will feature in the preseason

We have an option to recall Ante Palaversa from loan next December.
If we’re given a transfer ban, we could just recall him whenever we wanted to right? He’s already signed and has gone back on loan, and the transfer ban won’t let us register any new players, but Palaversa is already registerred I think. Of course Hadjuk Split wouldn’t be happy if we took him back earlier than planned, but we could still do it

If we’re given a transfer ban, we could just recall him whenever we wanted to right? He’s already signed and has gone back on loan, and the transfer ban won’t let us register any new players, but Palaversa is already registerred I think. Of course Hadjuk Split wouldn’t be happy if we took him back earlier than planned, but we could still do it
I think the recall clause activates only in December, we can't do it this summer unfortunately.

Meanwhile Ojogo are reporting: Porto's captain Hector Herrera has agreed a 5-year contract with Atletico Madrid and will join them as a free agent. Considering that they've got Koke, Saul, Rodri, Partey for CM roles could it mean someone is leaving?
https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-lig...scolheu-e-destino-esta-definido-10692175.html
Not really, you're looking at them as 4 CMs but in that case Atleti start every game with 4 CMs, Koke and Niguez play outside/ahead of Rodri and Partey most games, probably just necessary squad depth.

Not really, you're looking at them as 4 CMs but in that case Atleti start every game with 4 CMs, Koke and Niguez play outside/ahead of Rodri and Partey most games, probably just necessary squad depth.
I know, but they also have Lemar, Juanfran, Correa etc. to play outside. And Partey have already complained about the lack of playing time in December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.